- Company Name
- DUOMO CO., LTD
- April, 1984
- February 14th, 1991
- Head Office
- 1-191 Karabitsugoe Oji Shino-cho Kameoka-shi Kyoto 621-0827 Japan
Tel:+81 771 24 0157 Fax:+81 771 25 3909
- Sakiko Iwai
- 10million yen
- Our Business
Fabrication, wholesale and sales of embroidered goods
- After long working in the lace industry first President Takeharu Iwai founded an embroidery workshop for men’s and women’s clothing in Kameoka City in Kyoto Prefecture.
- Established DUOMO CO.,LTD.
- Started Import Division as a different type of business for domestic wholesale of clothing brands from Europe.
- Opened an office the Import Division in Shibuya, Tokyo.
- Opened “MARIOS LEFT TANKER”, a multi-brand shop, in Ebisu, Tokyo. Then Moved the office from Shibuya to Ebisu.
- Started “KYO-TO-TO” brand to explore further possibility of embroidery.
- Renaming Import Division to “DUOMO SHOWROOM”, started agency business in the field of domestic and international clothing brands in Asia.
- Opened “Main shop of KYO-TO-TO” at Higashiyama in Kyoto City.
- After 10 years of operations closed "MARIOS LEFT TANKER" and the "DUOMO SHOWROOM".
- Opened the 2nd KYO-TO-TO shop in Ginza Tokyo.
- Opened the 3nd KYO-TO-TO shop in Kawaramachi Kyoto.