Personal Information Collection, Management and Usage
When you purchase our products via mail order or receive after-sales service, you will be asked to provide us with personal information. we shall not acquire your personal information through illicit means or without your knowledge.
We may use obtained information within the range of executing the work. In such case, we shall take appropriate and strict safety management to prevent leak, loss, destruction and falsification of information. We may use your personal information for “telephone”, “email”, “written document”, “PC data” or “direct mail”.
Purpose of usage
- For survey and analysis about customers’ preferences.
- For management and delivery of orders through our mail order.
- For executing after-sales service related to our products.
- For survey and answer customers’ inquiries.
- For informing or introducing our products, service and events.
- For carrying out questionnaires about our products, service and events.
Disclosure to third parties
Legal Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), we may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us or to protect or defend the rights or our property or users of the Site or Services. or to assist in the detection and investigation of fraud and other illegal activity.
Here are some ways to contact us when you have inquiries about the rules or claims stipulated here. We may ask you for identification in the terms of protecting personal information.
Main Shop of KYO-TO-TO
93-28, Hoshino-cho, Higashiyama, Kyoto, 605-0853
Tel: +81 75 531 3155